Female Friday (Feb 22) : Featuring Olivia O'Brien

Female Friday brings you the very talented Olivia O'Brien this week.


The three time platinum track 'I Hate U , I Love U' featured artist is originally from California and is only 19 years old. O'Brien is signed under Island Records since the release of 'I Hate U , I Love U'  in March 2017. The song is originally written by her , which she sent to Gnash once he asked for her original music , after listening to her cover of one of his songs. Guess its never too young to be that talented.



Today we bring you her trip pop single called 'Care Less More' which was officially released on Nov 15 last year.

Here is : Olivia O'Brien - Care Less More



I gotta say , this track is on my daily playlist. The vibe is soo real to feel and it just gives you that moment you want.

We hope she's gonna be on Ariana's place someday , i mean she's just 19 , she got a lot to do right now and she will.

Love Olivia.

XOXO , Vox

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love these daily music posts here

Popular Posts